Thursday, November 22, 2012

Some Things I'm Thankful For...









A friend of mine inspired me with his random list of things he is thankful for. As I read through his list, it made me pause and think of some of the things that I am thankful for.
So here is my list, not in any particular order, until you get to the end...

  1. Sushi
  2. Flavored CoffeeMate
  3. Cherry tomatoes
  4. Smell of the morning at Inlow
  5. The kiddos in our Children's Ministry
  6. Singing of children during VBS
  7. Reading His Word
  8. A good book
  9. Chili cheese dogs
  10. My parents living in the same city
  11. Mango slices
  12. Ability to breathe
  13. The "Pauls" in my life
  14. Houston Clan
And these are those that I'm truly thankful everyday for...
  1. Ryne...His daily love and encouragement for Sam is such a blessing
  2. Baylee's ability to shine and bring excitement to any room
  3. Samantha's growing faith and her love for children
  4. My Beloved...She is my best friend and an amazing lady after God's own heart
  5. Finally, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ


Stop and ask yourself...what am I thankful for....


No comments:

Post a Comment